MegaDO Posts from Around the Web
If you follow my twitterfeed at all, you saw me posting from the StarMegaDo4. My laptop met an untimely demise while traveling (more on that later), so I attempted to catch up on a $200 computer I panic-bought at a Best Buy. It didn’t really have much memory for photos, so I held off on posting so I could include the whole experience.
Keri and I will be writing on our observations separately, so you may hear about the same subject twice, but from different points of views. So while we may be reporting on the same events, we often travel for different reasons and thus, value certain things more than the other does.
In the meantime, check out this roundup of great coverage around the web:
- Check out MilePointTV’s coverage of Jeff Smisek’s entire talk. You may have caught me live tweeting this, but what’s more comprehensive than actually watching it? Smisek is an excellent speaker and the talk was really entertaining.
- Mommy Points went on the international and domestic portions and has a run down here.
- This is cheating, but it is not me, so it counts as around the web! Keri of Heels First giving her impressions of Smisek’s talk.
- The Points Guy has some great photos of the trip, including the international portion.
- Jonk (whom I bonded with over Guy Fieri reviews) has some pictures of the international and domestic portions here too. Scroll down to see his storify ensemble! (It may take a few seconds to load each section of the storify, so if it seems short, you definitely did not see everything).
- And here’s the official MegaDO blog! There’s a lot in there.
And soon, Heels First coverage of the event.
Did you know you can subscribe to Heels First to keep up on new posts?
Heels First is the travels and tribulations of two twenty-something frequent fliers jumping into the world of travel. Join Keri and Jeanne as they tackle mileage runs, elite status, and of course–the perfect travel accessories.