Miles & Points
One Way to Travel on Miles Without Spending Hours Planning
When I first started getting into miles and points nearly a decade ago, I was overwhelmed. Which airline should I credit miles to? Which credit cards should I sign up for and when? And how did I know what points I needed?
I was fortunate enough to have a close friend who could hold my hand and provide clarity on everything the first couple of years.
And Abroaders can be your best friend whether you’re just getting into this hobby or just looking for ways to leverage your miles without a huge time/life investment. I first heard of Abroaders when I did a podcast with them on Solo Travel, and I assumed they were just like other award booking companies. But after talking to them further, I think of them more as life coaches for miles and points travel. To win a free premium membership with Abroaders see below.
How Are They Different?
Other award booking sites will help you put together a great trip using existing miles and offer recommendations for how to accrue enough for that one trip, but Abroaders will work with you to identify all the trips you want to take in the next year or two and help you through the process of collecting the right miles as well as booking your flights when you’re ready.
How Does It Work?
- Travel Planning and Credit Review — Spend a half hour chatting with them about your trip goals and preferences for the coming year as well as your miles earning options and credit score.
- Credit Card Strategy — No credit card churning or manufactured spend! They’ll help you turn your regular purchases into points and miles that can be used to book your flights with step by step instructions for getting the right cards and email support for any questions throughout the application process.
- Credit Card Alerts and Reminders — They will send email reminders to make sure you stay on track to earn the bonus miles and comprehensive information about how to get the most value out of your credit cards’ perks.
- Active Points Monitoring — The Abroaders team tracks your balances and let you know when you have enough points to book your trip and alert you to any devaluations in advance.
- Full Service Booking — They offer economy bookings as well as Business and First Class! Once you have enough points to travel, just submit a simple request with your desired travel dates, itinerary, and passenger information and we’ll take care of the rest.
Am I Getting Paid to Write This?
Nope, no referral credit, no free services. They offered the giveaway and I thought this would be great for many of my readers. 🙂 And I have not yet used their services myself, so I can’t comment on the quality of the trips booked, but I’ve seen their own trip pictures and know they have a passion for helping people reach their travel goals.
Enter below, you can earn entries for commenting, signing up for email updates, following us on Twitter and sharing with your friends. The contest is open now through 11:59PM PT August 12, 2105.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!