Hail Damaged 787 Returns, New Airport Lounge & Other News
A few headlines that caught my eye today:
- Teeny tiny gun spotted by TSA at Virginia airport
- Starwood opening dual branded Aloft/Element hotel at DAL. (I stayed at an Element once, and thought it was pretty good)
- Incredible sunrise photos from Hakeakala, Maui
- American’s hail damaged 787 might be back in action next week
- How to get to French Polynesia using miles
- There’s a new lounge at Dulles. Hosted by National Rent a Car?
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!