Food & Wine
Wine Tasting: More Willamette Valley Vineyard Recommendations
- White Rose Estate
- Antica Terra (reservations required)
- Chapter 24
- Brick House
- Beaux Freres
- Colene Clemons (rosé)
- Winter’s Hill
- King Estate (Pinot Gris is off the hook)
- Elk Cove
- Patton Valley
- Ken Wright
- Torii Mor
- J.K. Carriere
Other tips from the experts:
- Don’t neglect the whites. Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, and Riesling can be fabulous.
- Try the lesser planted reds: Syrah, Gamay, and Pinot Meunier.
- Try the rosé everywhere you can.
- Don’t get too hung up on location of the winery. Many of the great winemakers buy fruit from many AVAs.
And if you’re looking for a great place to grab lunch or a picnic to take along, Red Hills Market in Dundee, OR is fantastic.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!