Passport Requirements for Birds, Space Station Hotel Rooms, TNT Wedding Favors
News and headlines of interest:
- Falcons traveling in or out of the UAE are allowed to fly First Class but they are required to have a passport.
- If you´re going to have TNT-themed wedding favors, don´t carry them in your luggage.
- The Grand Kameha in Zurich has just launched a space-station themed suite that runs $2,000 a night. Ït offers features like “a ‘zero gravity’ bed — built to look like it’s floating above the ground — and steam bath designed to simulate a view into the universe.¨
- American Airlines will be testing live TV on their 787 Dreamliners. Yet another reason to love that plane!
- Milepoint is relaunching today around noon and it sounds like there will be some fun perks for members so sign up in advance!
- It looks like the $400 British Airways discount for AARP members (of any age) is gone.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!