Study Finds Cheese Really Is Like Crack, World’s Most Narrow Restaurant & Other News
News, notes, and sales of interest around the web:
- A University of Michigan study found that cheese addiction is a real thing and one reason is that during digestion some of the chese proteins release opiates. So what does this imply about the airline that drew criticism for having too high a cheese to cracker ratio?
- The world’s most narrow restaurant might be in Cordoba, Argentina. Little more than 8 feet wide, El Papgayo is housed in a converted alley.
- Award Ticket Alert! There is plenty of summer availability in Etihad First Class. I flew them for the first time early this year (trip report massively delayed) and found myself liking them as much if not more than my favorite Cathay Pacific and Thai Airways. I’ll be trying out the First Apartment on the A380 next month!
- Hilton is apparently launching a Spa Membership program that comes with discounted treatments, free hotel parking and access to the fitness center.
- See the Northern Lights in Iceland this winter for $99 each way but book by tonight!
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!