How Not to Get Kicked Off a Flight, Earn 10K United Miles by Shopping & More
News, headlines, and deals from around the web:
- Worried that you might be the next passenger kicked off a flight for no good reason? Flight attendant Heather Poole wrote a helpful piece on what it takes to get actually get kicked off a flight. The news, and even some Heels First Travel headlines, makes it seem like it’s a pretty common occurance when in reality it’s not. Though there’s always a few folks on a power trip…
- Point Me to the Plane highlights how you can earn 10,000+ United miles through the MileagePlus shopping portal if you’ll be making major purchases before November 24.
- Victoria’s Secret Secret Rewards are back, and The Deal Mommy outlines how you can get 20+ Secret Rewards Cards (usually earned with purchase) worth $10-$500 for just the cost of postage!
- A credit card I wouldn’t want even with a much better sign up bonus. Red Roof Inn finally has their own rewards earning credit card. And the sign up bonus gets you…a free night at a Red Roof Inn.
- Military Frequent Flyer offers 15 Best Tips for Foot Care, good for boot and high heel wearers alike!
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!