$5-$20 Off Giftcards and 10 Deals on Portable Chargers for Smartphones
Today there are tons of Lightning Deals on portable external battery packs for smart phones and tablets and some more gift card deals.
- Get a $25 Applebee’s gift card for $18.75 with Amazon’s deal of the day
- $100 BedandBreakfast.com gift card for only $80 starts 12pm
- $25 Hibbett Sports gift card for $20 starts 1pm
- $25 Pacsun gift card for $20 starts 1:30pm
- Fandango $45 Multipack Gift Card starts 5:30pm
If you’re getting a portable smartphone charger for the first time, put some thought into balancing power with weight. recently chatted with one frequent flyer who had one of the 20,000mah portable chargers I’d been eyeing. It will charge your phone 6+ times, but after 3 months he stopped carrying it because it added an extra pound to an already heavy laptop case. So if you usually have access to a power outlet at least once a day, you might be fine with something smaller.
- Polanfo 20000mah Power Bank, Portable Charger Ultra Slim Fast Charging External Battery Pack (Black) for $21.49
- Lumsing® Harmonica Series Dual-usb Portable Battery Charger 10400mah External Power Bank starts 10:59am
- PERI – GoCharge Ultra Slim 3200mAh Portable Power Bank starts 10:59am
- SunJack 14W Portable Solar Charger With 8000mAh Fast-Charge Battery starts 10:59am
- RAVPower 16000mAh External Battery Pack Power Bank starts 11:50am
- ActionPie Qi Wireless 12000mAH Power Bank starts 11:50am
- Photive BOLT 9000mAh Rugged and Water Resistant Portable External Battery Charger starts 12pm
- OLALA C2-i 6000mah Portable Charger Ultra Slim Power Bank starts 12:50pm
- Photive 12000mAh Dual USB Portable Battery Charger starts 3pm
- Skiva PowerVault Ultra-Portable 5000mAh Battery Pack starts 4:50pm
And some dual port lightning fast car chargers (a must for roadtrips!)
- Aukey 4.8A Dual USB car charger for $12.99 ($10 off)
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 36W 2 Ports USB Car charger starts 1:50pm
- Skiva PowerFlow (4.2 Amps / 21 Watt) Dual USB Port Car Charger starts 1:50pm
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!