The Best Time To Buy Everything, Best Solo Trips in 2016, 70% Off Boots & More
Highlights and headlines from around the web:
- We’ve heard there’s a “best day” to buy airline tickets. Ever wondered if there’s also a magic time to buy other stuff? Brad’s Deals has put together a chart of the best days and months to buy various items, including produce!
- Amazon has a bunch of men’s and women’s boots on sale for 70% off including Clarks, Frye, and my beloved BareTraps. New members can also get their first year of Amazon Prime for $73 (vs $99) which includes free two day shipping, unlimited music/movie/TV show streaming, and even the option to download to watch internationally.
- AirfareWatchDog weighs in on what they think are the best destinations for solo travel in 2016.
- L’Oreal has create My UV Patch a high tech sticker to help you determine in real time when you’re getting too much sun. My method is usually waaaay too late! That said, the execution is a little clunky. You have to take a picture of the patch and upload it to the My UV Patch app which will then tell you how much exposure you’ve had.
- 5 Ways to Wear Maxi Dresses This Winter (I’m not convinced)
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!