Best 1800Flowers Mileage Offers for Valentine’s Day
If you’re going to say it with flowers this Valentine’s Day, make sure you’re maximizing your mileage earning or cashback!
Many folks prefer to go through a local florist and avoid the extra delivery fees, but if you’re going to order via 1800Flowers, here’s a round up of the best mileage earning offers I could find. Please let me know about any better offers in the comments. I’m also working on a similar post for FTD and Teleflora.
Note, you usually can’t double dip — either you earn miles or can apply a discount or coupon. And a tip from a flower-lover, if your recipient doesn’t mind try to send flowers a few days before or after Valentine’s Day–the quality tends to be better.
Best 1800Flowers mileage offers
- 30 American Airlines miles per $ with promo code A54
- 20 Alaska Airline Mileage Plan miles per $ use code AKA3
- 1, 750 Jetblue TrueBlue points with code TBVDAY
- 1000 Southwest Rapid Rewards Points for purchases $29.99 or more with codeRR22
Best 1800Flowers Discounts/Cashback
- 50% off select bouquets when you pay with MasterPass
- 25% off when you use Visa Checkout
- 20% cashback through Ebates
- 20% cashback through TopCashback
- 15% through Mr. Rebates + 25% off early delivery
Get Extra Cashback
Right now AMEX Offers has a $15 off $50 purchase deal with no special link or promo code necessary, so might be possible to stack this with one of the deals above.
And even if you’re not targeted for the AMEX Offer, you can still use an American Express Open business credit card to purchase and you’ll get an additional 5% back as a statement credit.
Free Shipping for a Year
And if you send flowers more than once a year, consider signing up for 1800Flower’s Passport Program which gets you free shipping and heavily discounted service fees for a year. Basically pays for itself within two deliveries. You can either sign up via my referral link (thank you!) or bundle it with your first purchase to earn additional miles or cashback.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!