4 Planes Struck By Lightning, Longest Flight in the World & More
Headlines and highlights from around the web:
- 4 Turkish Airlines planes were struck by lightning near Istanbul on Friday shortly after take off.
- An Emirates flight just flew 8,824 miles from Dubai to Auckland, making it the longest passenger flight in the world. An even longer flight from Dubai to Panama City is coming later this month. Sound horrendous? If you’re in first class, even the former fourth longest flight in the world may not seem long enough!
- Get a peek inside the world’s most expensive hotel in Macau. “All-villa” of course!
- Worried about protecting your data when accessing public internet? Tiffany from One Mile at a Time offers an explanation of what VPNs are and how they can help.
- Delta no longer wants people to use SkyMiles for free tickets!
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!