Pi Day Deals: Where to Get Discounts on Pie, Pizza & More
What better way to celebrate March 14 than with Pi Day deals! Unfortunately not that many retailers have jumped on this fun holiday, but there are still some savory and sweet offers from national retailers:
- Pizza Hut has partnered with a Princeton University professor to create three math problems in honor of Pi Day. Answer one of the three for a chance to win 3.14 years of pizza (awarded in gift cards).
- Domino’s Pizza is offering 50% off all menu-priced online pizza orders placed March 14-20.
- Get 30.14% off at ShoeMall with code PIDAY
- Whole Foods is offering $3.14 off sweet pies and $2 off take and bake pizza.
— Whole Foods Market (@WholeFoods) March 11, 2016
- Drive Wealth is giving $5 in Domino’s stock for the first 314 customers who add $50+ to their accounts today.
- Bojangles is offering 3 bakes sweet potato pies for $3.14
- Microsoft has three laptop models on sale for 31.4% off.
If you’ll be in Chicago or DC, check out these more comprehensive lists of deals:
Feel free to share in the comments any deals you come across!
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!