Hotel With 3 Floors of Marijuana Raided, Starwood Update, Self Driving Cars for Uber & More
Headlines and highlights from around the web:
- Police raided a hotel in Spain growing marijuana on 3 disused floors.
- Good news for fans of Starwood. Looks like the Marriott deal is off and the company will be acquired by a Chinese group. Though Marriott appeared to be making efforts not to alienate Starwood customers, I know I’m breathing a little easier.
- Uber is apparently looking into self-driving cars. Despite it’s popularity, the company is still losing money on every ride and this might be a way to reduce costs. Based on my experience, self driving cabs would be a HUGE improvement, Uber not so much. What do you think? Would you take a self-driving car?
- And when there’s not an Uber or cab handy, consider stealing a Pizza Hut delivery car.
- If you’re a foodie (or wannabe foodie) definitely worth following @EatingAsia on twitter and @davehagerman on Instagram for interesting news and amazing pictures! You can also follow me on Instagram though my pix are nowhere near as awesome.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!