Great Summer Fares to Europe from New York, DC & San Francisco
Via The Flight Deal there are some great fares on Delta, American, and United Airlines to Europe during the peak summer season. Once you’re there you can always use low cost carriers like EasyJet and Ryanair to get to other destinations cheaply.
- New York – Paris, France, $764 on American and Delta
- Washington D.C. – Dublin, Ireland, $480 on United
- San Francisco – Dublin, Ireland, $583 on Delta, United, and American
Tips for grabbing cheap fares
- Keep in mind these sales can end suddenly, so book now and use your free 24 hour cancellation period to double check the details.
- If you’re traveling light and can avoid their many fees for carry on and checked bags, you might be able to find slightly cheaper flights on Norwegian airlines.
- Be flexible! If you’re price sensitive, be willing to choose different dates in order to find less expensive flights.
Don’t see destinations that work for you or have specific dates? You can also use Google Flights or the Hopper app to receive alerts when your desired dates drop in price. And be sure to sign up for The Flight Deal daily newsletter to stay on top of the deals.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!