Wine Themed Amusement Park in Bordeaux, United Club Passes Giveaway & More
This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!
Headlines & highlights from around the web:
- Le Cite du Vin (City of Wine) opened this summer in Bordeaux! This wine-themed amusement park features 20 interactive areas covering the history and culture of wine. Even better — it is like the World of Coke and has an area where you can try 20 different wines from the best wine regions in the world, all while taking in a 360 degree view of the surrounding vineyards, those underage can sample a range of grape juices .
- Before there was AirBnB, there was Pixel Hotel. A decentralized hotel concept started in Linz, Austria that took unused spaces around town and turned them into lodging/art installations. Unfortunately, only one or two locations are still available to book.
- Rapid Travel Chai is giving away two United Club passes. Enter by August 18.
- One Mile at a Time has a list of 10 Credit Cards that Reimburse You if Your Flight is Delayed. I’m good at remembering which credit cards earn the best points, but not always which ones offer a form of travel insurance.
- This Twitter picture made my day.
Dying over this sign at a hotel being rebuilt here in Winnipeg. pic.twitter.com/335FKSiL9X
— Sierra Dean (@sierradean) August 16, 2016
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!