Gunmaker Opens Store In Airport, 2 for 1 Emirates Fares & More
This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!
Headlines & highlights across the web:
- A well known Russian gunmaker, Kalashnikov is opening a retail shop in Sheremetyevo airport. Mostly just branded merchandise though some replica guns will be available, which seems like a bad idea.
An airport official said the shop, offering novelties including pens, umbrellas, bags, hats, camouflage gear and “I love AK” T-shirts, would be situated in the rail-link section of the airport complex. The model guns – automatic pistols and rifles – would very clearly be imitations and would pose no security problems, he added.
- In 2 minutes I won $.75 in TopCashBack’s newest treats giveaway. May not sound like a lot, but every little bit adds up!How to Play
1. Create a free account or log in
2. Check out the daily clue or Facebook page to see which merchants feature a hummingbird
3. Click on the hummingbird and see what you win!
- Emirates has another companion fare sale, this time to Italy. Get two economy tickets to Milan from New York for only $899. Both passengers must travel on the same itinerary with a minimum stay of 7 days. Slightly higher fares are available from other cities across the us. Book by August 22.
- If you’re visiting Greece, check out the oldest living tree in Europe.
- JetBlue nailed it! 🙂 (h/t: Sean)
— JetBlue Airways (@JetBlue) August 19, 2016
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!