Walmart’s Fall Beauty Box: 6 Travel Amenities for $5
This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!
Walmart’s Fall Beauty Box just arrived and while I’m not in love with some of the selections, there’s no question it’s a value at only $5. There were 6 travel size samples and 4 single use items.
I was a little skeptical at first when the box showed up smaller than usual, but turns out they just did a better job with packaging and it crammed full.
What I loved/liked in the fall beauty box:
- Dove Advanced Care Cucumber Deodorant, .5 oz. One of my favorite scents and not always easy (or cheap) to find in travel size.
- Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash, 1.8 oz. As I try out more AirBnB’s, I tend to forget I sometimes need to bring my own basic toiletries.
- Clean & Clear Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask, 1 oz. Haven’t tried it, but could be good.
- Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion, 1 oz. Winter is coming! You can never have enough travel size lotion.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair, 1 oz unscented. Unscented lotion is a huge plus for planes! You can apply often without annoying your neighbors with pungent scents.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, 1 oz. Not sure what I think about Cetaphil but I do like cute little jars.
- Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips, 1 strip. Just one strip, but good to try.
Feeling a little meh about:
- Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Muscle Relief Bath Soak, 2 oz. My current place doesn’t have a tub and I’m not so hot on most hotel options.
- Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies, 2 gummies. I actually like this brand and this product, but how are you supposed to know if it works with only one serving?
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water, 4 ml. I love the thought that this doesn’t require rinsing (perfect for planes or cleansing in the car, but the vial is one time use and doesn’t feature a cap so if you don’t use all of it, you need waterproof disposal options.
I like Walmart’s beauty box which manages to carve a niche in a crowded beauty box market. It comes quarterly, it’s only $5, and it features affordable drugstore brands. If I could only pick one, this wouldn’t be it, but I can still justify keeping it on my roster of fave beauty boxes.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!