Target’s January Beauty Box: $38 in Samples for $10
Target’s January Beauty Box is now available!I should say beauty boxes, because their $5 option has already sold out. But the $10 box featuring 8 samples worth $38 is still available with free shipping. Other than the Revitalift foil packs, the rest are good travel sizes. I’ve received the Lemon Rinse in my Birchbox and I’m a big fan. I’ve not tried the Chapstick Lip Scrub, but their Total Hydration chapsticks make my list of best (affordable) lip balms.
- eb5’s original skin care facial cream
- Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub
- L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Re-Volumizing Cream and Serum
- Nexxus Comb Thru Hairspray
- Revlon Kiss Balm
- Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
- Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment
- Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion
And if you’re interested, they also have their 12 Days of Beauty Faves Advent Calendar on sale for $12.49. Obviously no longer useful as an advent calendar, but 50% off is a good deal if you’re interested in the samples. And sign up for Paribus to get a refund if the price drops further in 30 days.
- Pacifica Kale Detox Deep Cleaning Face Wash -.5 oz
- Pixi by Petra Skintreats Glow Tonic -.5oz
- Umberto Beverly Hills Lifting Powder -.16 oz
- SinfulColors Professional Nail Color -.5 oz
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin – 8.5 grams
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask -.5 oz
- ME! Bath Mini Ice Cream Bath Soak – 2 oz
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream -.23 oz
- Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist – 1.5 oz
- Mayfair Soap Foundry Bod Creme in Sea Lily Jasmine 1 oz
- ACURE Day Cream Gotu Kola Stem Cell + CGF – 1 oz
- ecotools Kabuki Brush
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!