Free London Guide Book [Kindle], Marriott Considering Electronic Booze Dispensers & More
Highlights and headlines from around the web:
- Amazon has London–A Visitor’s Guide Kindle edition for free (h/t: Slickdeals). Note: It may look like it’s only available for free through Kindle Unlimited, but just choose Buy now with 1-Click.
- Is it against the law to stand in line for the bathroom on the plane?
- Great news if you have TSA precheck! 11 more airlines are eligible for TSA Precheck, including Spirit Airways, Emirates, and Virgin Atlantic. If you don’t have precheck, you should consider it. Just be aware you will still have to take your heels off.
- If you’ve always wanted to sleep in the wild, in a giant transparent plastic bubble, check out the Attrap’ Rêves hotel in Allauch, France.
- Marriott recently revealed some of their experimental ideas, including a communal living room available to groups traveling together and electronic (alcoholic) drink dispensers that can be activated with a smart phone. “The advantage of the dispenser is that a hotel can award guests free drinks by simply sending an email with a link to a website”
- If you’re an American Airlines elite frustrated by the inability to clear upgrades in advance, it looks like that has now been fixed.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!