The IRS Wants To Revoke Passports & More
Highlights and headlines from around the web:
- While using a fake ID at a bar could get you on the no-fly list, not paying your taxes could get your passport revoked. If you have delinquent tax debt of $50K or more, the IRS may turn your name over to the State Department.
- The world’s longest flight — Qatar’s Doha to Aukland — landed today in New Zealand. 16 hours and 23 minutes. “Qatar Airways noted the flight was longer than the entire ‘Lord of the Rings’ and ‘The Hobbit’ trilogies which were filmed in New Zealand.” Whew.
- Beauty rituals from around the world. A look at some of the essential habits of beautiful women around the glove.
- I pass out at the sight of blood. These hand blown decanters inspired by veins are definitely not for me…
- How often are planes washed? (and I would have thought it took longer to wash than it does)
- Did you see the Turkish Airlines Super Bowl Ad yesterday?
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!