There’s a Petition to Rename An Airport After Mister Rogers & More
Headlines & highlights:
- Amidst all the political news, this story made me smile. A Pittsburgh resident is petitioning to rename the Pittsburgh International Airport the Fred Rogers International Airport. Mister Rogers was filmed in Pittsburgh for 40+ years and Rogers had a life long fascination with planes. 🙂
- Very excited to hear that the first post-security airport gym in the US just opened at BWI, with more locations in the works. Much better offerings than the secret lounge/workout room in the DFW Admirals Club.
“The ROAM Fitness gym at BWI includes an attendant who monitors guests’ flights and will alert them if there’s a delay. There’s even free luggage storage, options for renting workout clothes and shoes, and showers. Fees range from $40 a day to $175 a month.”
- Birchbox is running a sale for new subscribers — for a limited time you can get get 50% off ($5) your first Birchbox via this link!
- Next time you have a cheap wine that could use more flavor, try adding salt?
- One of the best government Facebook pages I’ve seen! The Oconee County Georgia Sheriff’s Office both informs and entertains. The llama post is a perfect example.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!