Woman Finds Out She Has a Sword Cane…Going Through Airport Security & More
Headlines & highlights from around the web:
- If buying a pre-owned cane used, beware. An 80 year old woman in Myrtle Beach discovered that her cane contained a sword when she attempted to take it through security.
- If you get headaches and other ill effects from the histamines and sulfites in wine, there might be hope! Swirl The Wand around your glass for 3 minutes and the filter aerates your wine while picking up most of the allergens (and apparently some of the tannins. It’s not cheap though — a pack of 8 eight one-time use wands goes for $24.99.
- According to a recent ACLU report, the “The TSA knows its screening methods are unscientific and unreliable“
- Sweets for the sweet? Get $10 off $50 email gift cards to Coldstone Creamery (code COLD10) and Krispy Kreme Donuts (code Donut10) on Amazon.com has
- India may soon rename some of its airports. Airports currently named after historical figures and politicians, such as Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (Mumbai), might take the name of the city they’re located in to help international travelers.
- Interesting article on pairing cheese with tea rather than wine. I love both all three, so this is a #win.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!