Mileage/Points Offer

1000 Free Starwood Points With Registration

Starwood Members check your email. Even if you don’t have any Starwood stays coming up in the near future, make sure you get in on this offer of 1000 Starpoints for registering your phone for SPG Keyless.

It takes about 30 seconds but does require you to the have the SPG app installed on your phone.

SPG Keyless registration 1000 points

Members are pre-registered for this offer, so your results may vary.

1. AY

July 22, 2015 at 2:40 pm

My Canadian Galaxy S6 (SM-G920W8) is not supported.. 🙁

2. Alex

July 22, 2015 at 3:02 pm

Awesome! I actually got the email on my wife’s account, but didn’t register because I thought you actually have to use it. What about accounts that didn’t get the email? Can we register and get the points also?

3. dj

July 22, 2015 at 3:18 pm

while a great idea, many phones are not supported. go to SPG app’s android page and read the comments. some with a new & most latest phone and found it not supported, such as LG G4, Galaxy 6 edge. check before you jump.

4. Angelina

July 22, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I did this but I don’t see any mention that I’ll be receiving 1,000 points.

5. Pingback: Miles in a Minute: Free Money, Free Points, Free Chipotle & More - Just Another Points Traveler

6. Andy

July 22, 2015 at 11:15 pm

Pretty sure the promo is for registering AND then using it. Only some global Aloft and Ws are equipped as such for the doors. That’s what my email said. Maybe good to read the promo exactly before posting to potentially disappoint.

July 22, 2015 at 11:37 pm

My email said “Get keyed up for your next stay by registering your phone — it will get you 1,000 bonus Starpoints®. Simply go to the home screen of your app and click on: SPG Keyless Registration. You only need to register once.” I wonder if there are different targeted offers?