Food & Wine
Food Stall Earns Michelin Star, Pizza ATM is a Thing & More
Headlines & highlights:
- Want to hit every National Park in the lower 48 in one trip? A data scientist has created a fully optimized road trip map. Tip: You’ll need about 2 months to fully enjoy.
- Loved this story, the best food rarely requires fancy settings! Singapore hawker awarded Michelin star (h/t: Tenille). I walked by this food court several years ago, but sadly didn’t stop in. Can highly recommend the East Lagoon Food Village though!
- And on another side of the food spectrum….America’s First Pizza ATM Has Officially Arrived. I guess that’s better than Swedish Fish Oreos?
- Apparently Delta is hoarding bananas.
- More great airfare deals if you don’t mind coach. Flights to Belgrade for as low as $143!
- I’ve been playing Starbucks for Life this week and now just need one icon per prize. Guessing my luck ends there 🙂
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!