Non-stop Flights to Australia & New Zealand for Only $619, Latest SPG Hot Escapes & More
Highlights and headlines from around the web:
- There’s a great airfare war going on right now which means for <$700 you can fly direct from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia and Aukland, New Zealand on a variety of airlines. Travel dates are mostly May and August or later. It’s not a mistake but these deals won’t last long, so book now and take advantage of the 24 hour cancellation period!
- What this week’s SPG Hot Escapes lack in huge discounts, they make up for in quantity with 229 properties on sale for at least 15% off. Vegas is 30%, and there’s a decent smattering of European properties at 20%.
- A controversial hotel with the “worst view in the world” has just opened in Bethlehem. The 10 room hotels provides an up close view of the West Bank Wall and the works of Banksy, known most recently for Dismaland.
- Add to the list of things you can’t take through TSA security: salt and pepper shakers that look like M-118 grenades.
- The funky souvenirs that people like to buy in airports across the country. I love the fact I can pick up local products at the airport and not just ugly souvenirs. Particularly when I’m flying through on a connection and need to get my Garrett’s fix. 🙂
- How to drink wine like a billionaire. These tips are actually quite good — particularly the one about not paying more than $15-$25 for most bottles.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!