Highlights and headlines from around the web:
- Air France is launching a new airline aimed at millennials. So far the only details on what will make Joon a millennial airline is a focus on digital technology and uniforms “inspired by the new fashion codes, basic and chic.” Hmmm…I’d rather have better seats and service than trendy uniforms. While some ticket prices might be lower, it will not be a low cost carrier.
- Want an island getaway this fall or winter? Cheap flights to Hawaii from Canada and the western US start at $347 and up!
- Winners have been chosen for the ROAM Fitness Airport Gym Pass Giveaway! Congrats to Temperance J, Andrew Y, Brian B, and Jeff L. Check your email for instructions on how to claim your pass!
- Fast Company weighs in on comfortable sandals appropriate to wear to work. I’d also suggest checking out heeled options from Teva, Crocs (believe it or not they make nice leather sandals), and Merrell which feature elegant designs but padded insoles and more rugged soles. Not exactly high fashion but quite comfortable.
- Groin searches may become the norm for TSA patdowns?
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!