United Drops Hardship Fee, TSA Throws Away Child’s Toy & More
News, headlines, and deals of interest:
- United is no longer charging a $50 hardship fee if you have to change your tickets due to unplanned events like injury, death of a close family member, or jury duty because its “the right thing to do”.
- Add to the list of things you can’t take through security: a bright green and purple Buzz Lightyear toy. Apparently it looked too much like gun and TSA agents through it away.
- If you have an American Express credit card, you can get $15 off a $60 purchase at Amazon.
- American Airlines will be pouring $850 bottles of wine on their innaugural Sydney flight.
- LAX might be getting a special celebrity terminal that anyone can buy access to.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!