Finding the Best Deals on Airport Hotel and Parking
Looking for the best deal on airport hotel park and fly packages can be time consuming and a little frustrating, I didn’t know quite how much til I was trying to help my dad with an upcoming trip.
He needed more than the usual 7-14 day allowance and many hotels don’t post the price per extra day on their websites. He also wanted to overnight on his return rather than his outbound, which means the extra step of calling the hotel to confirm the parking dates. After about 20 minutes of research and a dozen tabs open, I was overwhelmed. Surely someone had come up with a way to search just for park n fly options.
You choose your airport and your dates and they’ll show you a bunch of options.
What I love about ParkSleepFly
- Indicate whether you’re stay is at the beginning, the end, or both sides of your trip without calling the hotel (I hate the phone!).
- Compare hotel rates
- Compare length of free parking (some hotels even offer longer periods of free parking through this site)
- See the price for additional parking days
Based on my research, ParkSleepFly sometimes offers the hotel’s parking package for less, saving quite a bit of money. The Homewood Suites by Dulles offers a room with 7 days of parking for $106 on ParkSleepFly. The parking package on the Hilton website with 10 days of parking was $154.
What isn’t ideal
- Booking through a third party site means any hotel status is unlikely to apply and you won’t earn points or stays. So gauge your savings accordingly.
- Not all hotels are listed. ParkSleepFly does offer quite a few options, but not all. If you have a hotel in mind that’s not listed, you’ll want to research separately.
- Limited room options. To get the low rates at some hotels you might be stuck with one room type or a room type assigned at check-in.
I think it’s still worth doing your homework when looking for the best deal, but this site is a great place to start your park n fly search!
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!