Food & Wine

Win Starbucks for Life (or at Least Some Bonus Stars)

Starbucks if offering one lucky member “Starbucks for Life.” To win, you need to be a My Starbucks Rewards member and register at StarbucksforLife.com.

starbucks for life registration permisson

Then collect the right game pieces by January 11, 2016.

starbucks for life gameboard

There’s two ways to get them:

It’s worth entering even if you don’t think you stand a chance of winning for life. You can also win Starbucks for a year, for a month, or for a week. Or even get lucky with an instant win and score a bonus star.

Starbucks for life instant win

I did on my first “enter without making a purchase” redemption.

Note: Starbucks for whatever amount of time is considered to be one food or beverage a day. And if you do win for life, life=30 years 🙂

Terms & Conditions: Starbucks for Life fulfilled as a daily credit for 30 years for one free food or beverage item redeemable at participating Starbucks® Stores in the U.S. Starbucks for a Year fulfilled as a daily credit for 365 days for one free food or beverage item redeemable at participating Starbucks® Stores in the U.S. Starbucks for a Month fulfilled as a daily credit for 31 days for one free food or beverage item redeemable at participating Starbucks® Stores in the U.S. Starbucks for a Week fulfilled as a daily credit for 7 days for one free food or beverage item redeemable at participating Starbucks® Stores in the U.S. Starbucks® Evening food and beverage menu items excluded. Winner must present a registered Starbucks Card. Credits are non-transferable and expire within 24 hours.

1. Marlene

December 9, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Yesterday the baristas were throwing away the game cards that printed. I didn’t know about the contest, so that makes me mad. What also makes me mad is I tried to enter without a purchase, clicked the link in email,mckicked your link, and clicked their link. And it keeps telling me I have zero plays.

December 9, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Ugh, that’s frustrating. So the link in the email didn’t generate a gift to click once you were logged in? 🙁

2. kristin

December 9, 2015 at 11:38 pm

I’m curious how we can find out which game pieces are the rare ones?

December 10, 2015 at 3:07 pm

For what it’s worth, I now have two pieces towards a free month of Starbucks, so I’m guessing the Candy Cane is the rare one for that level.

• Kristin

December 12, 2015 at 6:17 am

Only ones I’m missing:
        Bell, ball, candy cane, & bottom middle

• john

December 14, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Missing same first 3. Missing 2 on the bottom including the middle one.

December 16, 2015 at 2:22 pm

I’m missing the same ones

3. Laura

December 10, 2015 at 8:53 am

Thanks for sharing! Although I’m signed up to receive Starbucks news/offers, I had no idea about this awesome contest. I actually won 12 stars on my very first play!! I NEVER win anything in these sorts of contests. Definitely will keep playing every day.
    @Marlene – Make sure to click on the “How to play” tab on the Dashboard. It’ll take you to another page where you can click to play without paying. You do have to provide your address though. Good luck!

4. NOM NOM Boris

December 10, 2015 at 1:19 pm

This is awesome, thank you for sharing. I already registered and looking forward to my first play 🙂

5. Haleigh

December 14, 2015 at 1:21 am

I tried to play without making a purchase and I never got the email with the link! Anyone else?

• K

December 19, 2015 at 5:07 am

same here

6. Nicole

December 24, 2015 at 9:40 am

thanks for the reminder! played without purchase but did have to retrieve the emails from bulk… did get the 2 links finally.

7. Audrey L. Walker

December 24, 2015 at 2:41 pm

What is the path to find the Starbucks For Life REDEMPTION Page? It is not easy to find. Please send me a link so I can go in and enter some bonus stars, or load them for me.

December 24, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Hi Audrey, the link to the redemption page will be in the email that Starbucks sends you with the star code. You’ll need to log in after you click the link and then a page will come up with a box to enter a code.

8. Bekah

December 25, 2015 at 7:16 am

what if I lost the original Starbucks card that I first registered? How would I then redeem any stars on my account?

9. Michelle Natale

December 25, 2015 at 4:04 pm

This fame is a sham. I by 2 starbucks every day. Entered the contest. Received three rewards and after that nothing. I wrote to them and they were no help. I tell you. If they can’t send me rewards this will be my last year for starbucks

10. Gary

January 2, 2016 at 1:38 am

I tried to play w/o a purchase and you cant

• Jessica

January 3, 2016 at 12:20 am

At the bottom of the starbucks for life page in very small print there’s a link that you can click to enter without a purchase. You will need to provide your contact information and will receive your “game piece” via email.

11. Sherry

January 20, 2016 at 5:58 am

Hi. How do I get my bonus stars that I won in the game? They haven’t transferred.

January 20, 2016 at 4:35 pm

They should have sent you an email within 24 hours of winning that contained a code and a link to the page to redeem them.