1,000 Membership Rewards Points for $50 TJMaxx Purchase & More
This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Thank you for your support!
Catching up on headlines & highlights from around the web this week:
- Is TSA Precheck coming to a concert venue near you? The BB&T Pavillion in Camden will soon offer faster security lanes for eligible ticketholders.
- Check your AMEX offers! Via Slickdeals, one of the latestoffers is 1,000 Membership Rewards bonus points for a $50+ purchase on TJMaxx.com. Must be used by October 31. Users report that it works for physical gift cards, but not electronic. Unfortunately my one Membership Rewards American Express (the Platinum) was not targeted. 🙁
- Nordstrom Rack.com has dresses and more on clearance up to 84% off! Great chance to stock up on warm weather stuff for your winter vacation.
- My flight announcements yesterday had a new addition. As you’ve probably seen on the news, use of Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphones has been banned on flights. The phones are not allowed in checked bags, and must be turned off completely prior to departure. You’re also not allowed to plug them into any power source during the flight. Which for those of us stuck on US Airways legacy planes, that won’t be a problem…
- Plane tetris! Loved this photo taken by Nasa photographer David Bowman of more than a dozen fighters crammed into the hangar to escape Tropical Storm Hermine.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!