TSA Gets Worse, Coyote Sneaks in Airport, Gift Card Deals & More
Headlines, highlights & deals of interest:
- The TSA can now overrule your descision to opt-out of the full body imaging machines in security. This is one more reason to seriously consider getting Global Entry or TSA Precheck which usually allow you to bypass those machines even when the Precheck line is closed.
- The TSA did stop one person without a boarding pass. Tuesday morning a coyote snuck into a Myrtle Beach airport through the baggage claim area and made a run for the TSA checkpoint before it was caught, and unfortunately later euthanized.
- Amazon has added another email gift card discount, which I’m sharing since this seems to be a favorite topic for readers.
- $5 off $30 in Panda Express Email gift cards with code PANDAEXP5
- $5 off $25 Fandango Email gift cards with code FANDANGO5
- $5 off $25 Steak n’ Shake Email gift cards with code SNSHAKE5
- $10 off $50 Aerie Email gift cards with code HOLAERIE10
- $5 off $25 Hooters Email gift cards with code HOOTERS5
- $5 off $25 Famous Footwear Email gift cards with code FFOOTWEAR
- Rene’s Points highlights a deal on Groupon to get a $45 airport lounge pass for only $20 through LoungeBuddy. I couldn’t get it come up by searching for “VIP Airport Lounge” unfortunately, but I did find a link to the San Jose deal (open to anyone). It expires tomorrow night, so act fast.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!