Existing Users: Get $20 Uber Credit for Grocery Store Spend
Check your email (or your app)! Uber is running a targeted Super Bowl promo in conjunction with various grocery stores. Shop at a qualifying grocery store by Sunday, February 7 (my offer was for Whole Foods others is for any grocery store) and get up to a $20 credit on your next Uber ride.
- To qualify, pull up your Uber app. If this screen appears, click Accept.
- Ensure you have an eligible Visa credit card as your payment method.
- Make a purchase at a qualifying grocery store by Feb 7 with the same Visa credit card.
- Statement credit of up to $20 will be applied when you take your next Uber ride.
You can also be entered to win two Super Bowl tickets in one of two ways:
- Accept the offer on your Uber app and make a qualifying grocery store purchase with a Visa by Feb 3
- Send an email by Feb 3 including your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, and daytime and evening telephone numbers (including area code) and email address to:VisaSB50viaUber@tenthwave.com . Include the words “Visa Super Bowl 50” in the Subject line.
There aren’t many free rides for existing Uber customers so was happy to see this come up.
Full Disclosure: I may receive affiliate credit from links in this post or on this site which will help fund my travels. Thank you for your support!